Friday, July 20, 2007

WUBIE AT 10 MONTHS OLD - TORONTO, CANADA

I was being such a gentleboy, but this little girl was afraid of me. I just wanted to see her up close.
This is my playground. Only the birds, mice, and squirrels always run from me. They don't seem to want to play. Sometimes children or other campers come over and ask mom if they can pet me. I like that. I climb trees everyday, but sometimes go too high and mom has to put her hand us so I can jump into them. When I get home, I'm so tuckered that I have to take a long nap. My favorite nap place is on the floor of the closet--my cave--and my folks leave me alone to sleep and only come by once and a while to pet me.

I'm perplexed. I want to get a birdie or mouse, but mom won't let me. I know I'm fast enough to catch them, but with mom running behind me and this darn leash set-up every bird or mouse in the park knows I'm coming. It's hard on a little kitty like me, but what would I do without my folks!!

No comments: